VA Loans (Veteran Affairs) – Certified Military Housing Specialist
A VA Loan is a type of mortgage that is guaranteed by the U.S.D.V.A. (United States Department of Veteran Affairs) and may only be issued by qualified lenders such as Ted Learakos. This type of loan is only available in the United States to help in assisting eligible veterans and their spouses.
Benefits of VA Loans
• VA loans to $1.5 million
• No Down Payment for Qualified Veterans
• Relaxed Credit Approvals
• Government Guarantees, ask your Certified Military Housing Specialist for details
• Over the duration of the loan, there are usually refinancing options available that also allow veterans to cash out some of their equity in the property.
• Once you earn this benefit, it is yours for life and it’s not just a one-time benefit.
• There is no mortgage insurance needed for VA Loans
Help us help our Veterans!
For every VA loan funded in 2017, UAMCO will donate $100 to the Wounded Warrior Project. We are a Direct VA Lender!
Be sure to call Ted Learakos for full details and how to qualify for a VA Loan. Call: (714) 349-7733 or click on the Contact Tab at the top to send a message online.